Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
You have a strong interest in cyber security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a Cyber Strategy & Architecture Consultant, you will assist our smaller and larger customers with the overall reinforcement of their security posture. Typical engagements include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Assisting or leading client’s IT or security teams with the implementation of strategic security projects. You solve together with other NVISO experts customers challenges or work in full integration with the client organization
- Refining security operations processes and technologies in the area of Managed Cybersecurity Posture (Vulnerability Management as a service), Managed Detection and Response and Identity and Access Management
- Implementing or refining our client’s security architecture, processes and operations, including reference architecture development, technical standards development
- Defining action plans in concertation with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in reaching or maintaining compliance to information security legal, contractual, or internal requirements
- Defining a Security Strategy, supported by a corporate threat assessment in collaboration with key stakeholders in the organization
- We work both for very large and small organizations that all have one goal in common: making significant progress in their protection against current and emerging cyber threats.
- Reporting to the management of the client
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Informatics, Business Informatics or related background
- You have at least 4 years working experience in Cyber Security Consulting, or in any other position that you believe has equipped you with the skills, the mindset and the knowledge to support our team;
- You have relevant experience on several of the following domains:
- Vulnerability Management
- Identity and access management
- Network architecture models and well-architected frameworks
- Understand security best practices and frameworks like ISO, IEC, NIST
- Results-oriented and able to deliver within preset deadlines. You value quality and client satisfaction above all, and appreciate the value of outstanding deliverables.
- Security certifications like CISSP, GIAC or ISACA certifications are a plus
- Used to operating with a great deal of autonomy, but also appreciate the value of team work;
- A “people person”: a good communicator and concerned about your co-workers;
- Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A training budget of 10.000€ and 10 days every 2 years
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai, Lapland and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities (+working abroad options)
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days by NVISO
- Reimbursement of your homeoffice setup up to 700 EUR
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!