Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
As an Incident Response consultant you will support the NVISO Incident Response team in responding to a wide range of cyber incidents. In addition to Incident Response and forensic engagements, you will be working closely with the rest of the team on further building and automating some of our Incident Response processes and analytical capabilities. Furthermore, you will work closely with the Threat Intelligence team to support in their service offering and build automations where possible.
- Perform host forensics, network forensics and log analysis in support of incident response investigations;
- Analyze and correlate log data, malicious software behavior, system state changes, and other information across multiple systems to forensically reconstruct malicious activity and impacts;
- Support improvement projects related to automation in the field of digital forensics as well as the definition and further development of NVISO tools and incident response processes;
- Perform threat hunting engagements within customer environments including the technical planning of the hunt, defining the requirements, execution and reporting;
- Support in the various threat intelligence services provided to our customers;
- Assist in other engagements such as tabletop exercises, incident and forensic readiness assessments, threat intelligence related projects, etc.
- 2+ years hands-on experience;
- Strong knowledge of Intrusion Analysis, Incident Response and Forensics;
- You are up to date on the latest cyber security threats and the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) attackers are currently using;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with clients and cross-functional teams;
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information).
- Experience with scripting and automation is a plus.
What do we offer
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Reimbursement of public transfer ticket;
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities;
- Working abroad options;
- 30 holidays.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!