Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
You have a strong interest in cyber security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a SOC Professional Service SOAR Consultant, you will assist our smaller and larger customers with the identification and creation of SOAR automations. Typical tasks include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Identify customer needs and structure analysis steps into automated playbooks
- Configuring the customer SOAR platforms to optimal usage support for our customer
- Creating custom plugins where no existing plugin exist yet
- Advising on installation configurations and best practices
- Autonomously managing customer expectations and prioritizing requirements
We work both for very large and very small organizations that all have one thing in common: a keen interest in making significant progress in their protection against current and emerging cyber threats. If you don’t feel confident in some of the above tasks, we also help you reach that level of independence.
- 2+ years’ experience as a SOC Analyst
- Advanced information security knowledge in one or more areas such as Enterprise end-point security products, SIEM, SOAR
- Knowledge of one or more of the following security technologies from vendors such as Microsoft, Palo Alto Cortex, Elastic, CrowdStrike Good technical understanding of IT infrastructure and networks
- Development skills, preferably in Python 3.10
- Results-oriented and able to deliver within preset deadlines. You value quality and client satisfaction above all, and appreciate the value of making customer lives easier
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information)
- Being able to work independently, keep track of your priorities
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment across the entire company
- Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written; German is a plus
- Positive, team and mission-oriented attitude
- Ability to prepare and present your work to your colleagues
- Team player who works well under the occasional moments of pressure
What do we offer
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- Generous training budget of 10.000 EUR + 10 man days for attending lectures rolling over 2 years;
- Support for technical growth with Cloud trainings + certifications (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities (incl. working abroad weeks);
- Business Bike Leasing;
- BahnCard 50 1st class + public transfer ticket;
- 30 holidays;
- Cool offices in the center of Frankfurt, Munich and Vienna(with BBQ, kicker table, table tennis, playstations, etc.).