Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of Managed Detection and Response services to our clients. You will work closely with our security operations team to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service and support. You will be responsible for ensuring that our services are delivered in a timely and efficient manner, and that our clients’ needs are met or exceeded.
As part of your role, you will also be responsible to oversee the onboarding of new clients into the service, making sure they are timely and effectively guided through the different steps of such a project involving the different teams within NVISO and at the Client.
As a Service Deliver Manager you will :
- Oversee the delivery of Managed Detection and Response services to our clients
- Work closely with the security operations team to ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) are met
- Ensure that service delivery processes are documented and followed
- Monitor service delivery performance and identify areas for improvement
- Work with the sales team to ensure that service delivery is aligned with client needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring that their needs are met or exceeded
- Provide regular reporting on service delivery performance to senior management
- Provide project management follow-up during the onboarding of new clients in collaboration with the different teams at the Client and NVISO.
You will be trained on the job in:
- Security Operations
- Project management principles
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in service delivery management, preferably in a Managed Detection and Response environment
- Strong understanding of security operations and incident response
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Languages: Dutch (native) French (Fluent), German (nice to have)
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with ITIL or other service delivery frameworks
- Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What do we offer
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A training budget of 10.000€ and 10 days every 2 years
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!