Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
So what does this mean in practice? What do we actually do?
- Defining the overall cyber security strategy (e.g. building out and delivering an awareness program)
- Offensive security services such as red teaming and penetration testing
- Building and securing (cloud-native) architectures
- Emergency support such as incident response / forensics when organizations are breached
- Managed services such as Managed Detection & Response and Vulnerability Management
- Highly tailored / niche cyber security work in for example ICS environments
The list is not exhaustive and our very own NVISO Labs is continuously investigating new possible services or new ways to tackle the rapidly changing problems in cyber security!
As a proudly European company, we currently have offices in Belgium (Brussels), Germany (Frankfurt and Munich), Austria (Vienna) and Greece (Athens). Technically, we are present in many more towns and cities, as our people often work from home too.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
- As an Incident Readiness Expert, you will assist our smaller and larger customers with the reinforcement of their security response posture, by executing and support to the following typical missions (but not limited):
- Review and assess existing incident response plans, disaster recovery plans, and business continuity plans for clients.
- Develop comprehensive incident response plans, including roles and responsibilities, communication protocols, and escalation procedures.
- Collaborate with clients to identify critical business processes and develop business continuity plans and processes to minimize downtime and ensure continuity during disruptions.
- Conduct tabletop exercises and simulations to test the effectiveness of incident response and business continuity plans.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry standards and best practices related to incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients on incident readiness strategies, technologies, and tools.
- Eligible for NATO CLEARANCE (see HERE for more information)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in reviewing, writing, and implementing incident response plans, disaster recovery plans, and business continuity plans.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards and frameworks, such as NIST SP 800-61, ISO 22301, and FFIEC IT Examination Handbook.
- Familiarity with risk assessment methodologies and their application to incident readiness planning.
- Strong understanding of incident response best practices, including forensic analysis, evidence preservation, and incident reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients and cross-functional teams.
- The ideal candidate should have experience collaborating on projects with cross-functional teams and must demonstrate the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must be capable of working independently and taking ownership of assigned tasks to ensure successful project outcomes
- Working remotely is a requirement for this position, and the candidate must have experience collaborating and communicating effectively with remote teams
- This role requires strong customer-facing communication skills, as the candidate will be working with clients to understand their needs and deliver effective solutions
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A training budget of 10.000€ and 10 days every 2 years
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days by NVISO
- Reimbursement of your homeoffice setup
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!