Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
You have a strong interest in the field of HR and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a (Senior) HR Consultant (Learning& Development) located in Greece (Athens), you will :
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Design, develop, deliver and coordinate training programs and materials (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Liaise with subject matter experts to optimize and continuously improve training offerings
- Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information
- Aligning with the Management on the training
- Provide HR Administration support from A to Z (including onboarding of employees, employment contracts, policies & procedures, maintaining accurate records in employee files & in other systems, processing HR tickets, providing payroll support,…)
- Support HR projects and improve HR services where required and in close collaboration with your team members;
- Contribute to our positive working environment and employee experience;
- Communicate with our social secretary and HR suppliers;
- Support in organizing events;
- Preparation of accounting, help with payroll;
- Support in fulfilling office management related tasks;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in HR, Economics, Personnel Management or Organizational Psychology or equivalent by experience;
- At least 2-3 years professional experience in the HR department and Learning&Development
- You enjoy operating with a great deal of autonomy, but also appreciate the value of team work;
- You are results-oriented and able to deliver within preset deadlines. You value quality and employee-satisfaction and have a proactive mindset;
- Fluent English and Greek language skills are mandatory;
What do we offer
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A training budget of 10.000€ and 10 days every 2 years
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai, Lapland and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities (+working abroad options)
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days by NVISO
- Reimbursement of your homeoffice setup up to 700 EUR
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!