Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks. This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
You will become part of the internal NVISO operations teams servicing the entire organization. Your main focus will be to identify, manage and realize efficiency gains in the operations delivered to the NVISO company. You have a strong interest in process optimization and automation and believe the following applies to you?
As a solutions analyst, you will:
- Identify business needs and prioritize proposed solutions;
- Design & implement solutions supporting our internal processes;
- Integrate existing tools with each other and help set up new tools;
- Use low-code automation solutions such as Power Automate to implement efficiency improvements;
- Build business intelligence through the creation of Power BI reporting and dashboards;
- Maintain and improve existing automation implementations;
- Provide qualitative assistance to employees and internal clients regarding new or existing implementations;
- Experience in business/functional analysis with 2 to 5 years of experience;
- Experience with designing and implementing solutions resulting from business priority needs;
- Be able to translate business priorities into an efficient and effective solution design, combining people, process, tooling and IT
- Knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Dataverse);
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical mindset and communication skills;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Openness to change and innovate; curious and interested by nature;
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team; able to ensure that deadlines are met, that projects of varying length are completed on time and adhere to high quality standards.
- Familiar with low-code development or eager and interested to learn;
- Knowledge of Atlassian (Jira / Confluence);
- Experience with integrations (APIs, data parsing, database management, …);
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales CRM or another model-driven application;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Suite (SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure Active Directory);
- Experience with handling incoming requests from different stakeholders within the organization , request prioritization and treatment or execution.
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A training budget of 10.000€ and 10 days every 2 years
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai, Lapland and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities (+working abroad options)
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days by NVISO
- Reimbursement of your homeoffice setup up to 700 EUR
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!