Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
You have a strong interest in cyber security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a Senior Red Teamer (m/w/d) located in Germany, you will be focusing on those tasks:
- Execute target-driven engagements, ranging from objective-based penetration testing to red/purple teaming and even full-fledged TIBER exercises;
- Bring these engagements to fruition, from reconnaissance to action on objectives by emulating tactics, techniques, and procedures across the (Unified) Kill Chain;
- Help clients in different sectors improve their security posture in terms of prevention, detection, and response by providing tailored recommendations;
- Fuse technical and non-technical skills to communicate with stakeholders on different levels;
- Perform research and development to continuously improve our tradecraft and methodology.
- At least 3 years of relevant red teaming experience;
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information);
- Fluent German and English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Experience with tools like Burp Suite Pro, sqlmap, Nessus, Kali Linux and Exploitation Tools like Metasploit and Veil is desirable;
- Experience with TIBER-frameworks is desirable.
- Being able to work independently, keep track of your priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work; effectively in a collaborative team environment across the entire company;
- Positive, team and mission-oriented attitude;
- Ability to prepare and present your work to your colleagues;
- Team player who works well under the occasional moments of pressure.
What do we offer
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- An extensive individual training budget of 10.000 EUR and 10 man days for learning rolling on two years;
- Depending on qualifications and professional experience, the salary for the position “Senior Red Teamer (m/w/d)” is above the collective agreement level and starts at EUR 65,000 gross/year (excl. bonus payment) with 38.5 hours of employment per week;
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities;
- Reimbursement of the public transport ticket;
- 30 holidays.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!