Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
You have a strong interest in HR and you believe the following to be applicable to you?
As an Senior HR Consultant located in Brussels, you will depending on your own interests, strengths and past experience focusing on:
- Lead HR projects in one of the specialties: Learning & Development, Comp & Ben, Performance Management, Training & Development, Well-being, etc.
- Support the HR team and employees for all HR related questions;
- Support HR projects and improve HR services where required and in close collaboration with your team members;
- Contribute to our positive working environment and employee experience;
- Communicate with our social secretary and HR suppliers;
- Organize team events nationally and internationally;
- Manage the office to ensure that reception, administration, and logistical support are properly resourced and provide excellent service;
- Purchase office-related items, drinks and food for events, etc.;
- Manage the communications of outward and incoming calls;
- Welcome visitors (incl. offering drinks and informing colleagues of their presence), e.g. clients, colleagues from other offices, new joiners, parcel delivery persons, etc.
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information);
- Successfully completed an apprenticeship or graduated Bachelor / Master Degree;
- At least 4+ years of experience in an HR position;
- Proven experience in one of HR specialties: Learning & Development, Comp & Ben, Performance Management, Training & Development, Well-being, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills – French and / or Dutch skills;
- Highly organized, professional manner and confident appearance;
- Strong communication skills and highly reliable;
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
What do we offer
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A training budget of 10.000€ and 10 days every 2 years
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile working environment, where you will be challenged, stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai, Malta and Lapland over the past few years;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours, working from home and even the possibility to work from abroad;
- Flex Income Plan
- 32 paid leave days
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!