Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
As a Full Stack Developer in the NVISO Labs team, your role is pivotal in bridging gaps between complex back-end structures and user-friendly front-end interfaces. Your contribution will be key in shaping the digital face of NVISO, enhancing our cybersecurity services, and ultimately, safeguarding our clients’ digital assets.
To ensure success as a Full Stack Developer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
Our technology stack focuses on React & TypeScript in the front end, and Python / C# in the back end. We heavily rely on Azure Cloud functionality (PowerApps, Serverless Functions, …)
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects
- Work with the manager and stakeholders on a roadmap for the next 6-12 months
- Designing software system architectures
- Designing and implementing web services, applications, and APIs
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
- At least 4+ years of experience with developing web applications with at least 2 years in the role of a software developer / programmer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field
- A taste or a previous experience in cybersecurity is a plus
- Fluent in English
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance
- Proficiency in front-end technologies and back-end technologies
- Passionate about best practices regarding reusability, maintainability, security and testing
- Estimate the effort and schedules necessary to carry out the developments
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills & high-level project management skills
- Being able to work independently, keep track of your priorities
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment across the entire company
- Ability to prepare and present your work to your colleagues
- Team player who works well under the occasional moments of pressure
What do we offer
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A training budget of 10.000€ and 10 days every 2 years
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!