Who are we?
NVISO is a pure-play European cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals who are experts in fields ranging from Security Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Awareness, Cyber Architecture, Penetration Testing, Threat Hunting & Incident Response, and Managed Security Services. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to the most complex security challenges.
NVISO has a very strong reputation in cyber security: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with top universities we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market. Combined, our experts are the largest provider of cyber security SANS trainings, world-wide. We are expanding fast, with clients in 16 countries, and offices in Brussels, Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna and Athens.
Our organization is built on values: ‘Pride in What We Do’, ‘Breaking Barriers’, ‘We Care’ and ‘No BS’. These neatly tie into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients; and to be a great place to work where professionals are given ample opportunity to be creative, to excel individually and as a team; and to grow and develop their talent. We are looking for new colleagues who are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
What will you do?
Do you have a strong interest in the field of Finance and does the following appeal to you?
As a Finance Controller located in Brussels (Belgium) you will be at the heart of our financial operations, making significant contributions to our growth and development. Your role includes :
- Overseeing accounting and commercial functions across a broad business spectrum using ERP software such as Business Central.
- Actively participating in the development, implementation, and supervision of internal financial department procedures.
- Contributing and owning the preparation of monthly management reporting for the group’s entities.
- Analyzing and preparing financial reports with business stakeholders and decision makers, providing them with insights on our finances and the levers to steer the business towards realizing its financial objectives.
- Collaborating closely with our external accounting firm to ensure accurate maintenance of accounting records and timely legal compliance with accounting, tax, and insurance obligations.
- Monitoring budget performance and assisting in the preparation of financial forecasts.
- Conducting in-depth financial analysis to support strategic decision-making and cost optimization.
- Monitoring and managing cash flow to ensure that liquidity needs are met. Overseeing the cash management process, pro-actively identifying risks and proposing mitigating actions.
- Staying up to date with changes in financial regulations and adopting best practices.
- Providing financial support across the organization, globally.
- Participating in the audit process along with the auditors.
- Supporting the Finance team and staff on finance-related matters.
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics;
- 4-6years of working experience in financial management or controlling roles;
- Strong knowledge of financial regulation, accounting principles and best practices;
- A results-oriented person with a proactive mindset and a high commitment to delivering quality and employee satisfaction within pre-set deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills, allowing you to work autonomously, accurately and efficiently;
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Proficient with MS Office, and excellent with Excel;
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics ERP is an important plus. In general, proficiency in financial software and tools is expected;
- Knowledge with PowerBI reporting tool will be considered as a plus.
What do we offer
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A training budget of 10.000€ and 10 days every 2 years
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile working environment, where you will be challenged, stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai, Malta and Lapland over the past few years;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours, working from home and even the possibility to work from abroad;
- Flex Income Plan
- 32 paid leave days
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!