24/7 Incident response
As a customer of our incident response packages, you enjoy what is possibly the single most valued good on the planet: peace of mind. Our experts are ready 24/7 (with a guaranteed SLA) to assist you should an incident occur. We have experts that can deliver a wide variety of incident response services: Overall incident response & coordination, digital forensics & triage, malware analysis, network monitoring, ...
You are trying to keep up with the ever-moving world of cyber security. New attack vectors render traditional security controls less effective and the cat-and-mouse game keeps going faster and faster. You have accepted that a "prevent-only" strategy is not sufficient, as incidents are bound to happen sooner or later. So, what happens when an incident strikes? Who do you call? You can call NVISO's CSIRT!
24/7 Incident response
Our CSIRT (Cyber Security Incident Response Team) is ready at your service and offers several incident response support packages:
Guaranteed SLA Package (24/7 or Business Hours)
As a customer with a guaranteed SLA package, you pay a yearly fee that includes the following benefits:
- Before an incident materializes, we establish a working relationship and arrange practicalities (terms & conditions, hourly rates, ...);
- Guaranteed response times (SLA) for remote & on-site support;
- Access to NVISO tooling, intelligence & expertise (e.g. private newsletters);
- Monthly session with NVISO's experts to discuss recent evolutions;
- Discounted hourly rates when incidents occur.
Furthermore, we can include the following optional services:
- A forensic readiness exercise, helping you ensure you are prepared to handle incidents should they arise. This typically includes a review of existing logging & monitoring capabilities, but also a review of your internal processes and expertise.
- A compromise assessment, where we review your existing environment for active compromises. These assessments are powered by our proprietary Eagle Eye technology.
Our 24/7 hotline is available to all organizations, even when no predefined contract or agreement was in place. Should you call in our ad-hoc support, like any other customer you will benefit from our world-class expertise, tools & intelligence. However, our support will be best effort and there is no discount on our hourly rates.
Why NVISO ?
- Our CSIRT delivers services to some of the most critical organizations in Belgium. Furthermore, we have international experience, having responded to several incidents abroad (including other countries in Europe and the Middle East);
- Our CSIRT is a trusted European team, all possessing a security clearance "Secret" (Belgian, NATO & EU);
- Our CSIRT is a team of world-class experts that regularly shares their knowledge while teaching for SANS or speaking at conferences. Furthermore, our experts have obtained most of the well-known certifications in the industry: GCFA, GCFE, GNFA, GCIA, GCIH, GREM, ...
- Our CSIRT has experience with a variety of incidents, ranging from ransomware infections to large-scale APT investigations;
- Our CSIRT is available 24/7 through a dedicated hotline.