Who are we?
NVISO is a pure-play European cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals who each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Security Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Awareness, Cyber Architecture and Penetration Testing, to Threat Hunting & Incident Response. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO has a very strong reputation in cyber security: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with top universities we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market. Our experts are the largest providers of cyber security SANS trainings, world-wide. We are expanding fast, with clients in 16 countries, and offices in Brussels, Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna and Athens.
Our organization is built on values: ‘Pride in What We Do’, ‘Breaking Barriers’, ‘We Care’ and ‘NO BS’. These neatly tie into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients; and to be a great place to work where professionals are given ample opportunity to be create, to excel individually and as a team; and grow and develop their talent. We are looking for new colleagues who are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
What will you do?
Do you have a strong interest in the field of Finance and does the following appeal to you?
As a Junior Finance Administrator located in Greece (Athens) you will:
- Support our Accounts Payable process, including cost allocation and maintaining approval flows;
- Support our Accounts Receivable process, including invoicing and payment follow-up;
- Support expense management;
- Assist with the monthly / yearly closing;
- Support the business with their project management;
- Support the Finance team and staff with finance related questions;
- Support Finance projects and improve Finance services where required and in close collaboration with the team members;
- Be the contact person for the Greek accountant;
- Support in fulfilling office management related tasks;
- Be a member of our global Finance team – providing internal Finance services and solutions to our different entities.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics;
- 2-5 years of working experience in Finance or Accounting;
- You are results-oriented and able to deliver within pre-set deadlines. You value quality and employee-satisfaction and have a proactive mindset;
- Excellent analytical skills to work autonomously, accurately and efficient;
- Team player;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent with MS Office;
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics ERP is an important plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours, home office possibilities and working from abroad
- An attractive training budget and tailored coaching concepts
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Budget for home office setup
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days