WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
We are looking for a highly motivated IT System Administrator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will support our IT Service Management, including the maintenance and management of our (mostly cloud-based) IT solutions; provide first line support to staff; support the design and implementation of new technical solutions; and help ensure that operational controls and process documentation are up-to-date.
As a cyber security services company, we have a strong focus on security, including the security of our own infrastructure and applications. Strong credentials and interest in security and business continuity are an important plus.
We are therefore seeking a motivated candidate who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide end-user support, ie. assist co-workers with their everyday IT needs;
- Design, install, configure and test IT systems (mostly delivered as cloud-based PaaS or SaaS), workstations and network infrastructure;
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems; operating systems and applications;
- Monitor operational controls; respond to alerts and incidents;
- Maintain process and design documentation;
- Make recommendations on process improvements, and automation; implement changes;
- Mentor / cross-train co-workers on existing and new technologies.
- Formal training in IT system management; eg. BS or MS degree in IT or Computer Science;
- Good knowledge of Windows;
- Experience with SharePoint administration;
- Management and administration of cloud services, such as AWS, Azure, Office365, ...;
- A solid understanding of IT networking;
- Experience with Group Policy design and configuration, Active Directory design and management;
- 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written; Basend in Greece;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Strong organizational and coordinating skills;
- Openness to change and innovation; curious and interested by nature, and willing and able to learn;
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team; able to ensure that deadlines are met and that projects of varying length are completed on time and adhere to high quality standards;
- Experience with security features within Windows, Linux and Cloud services;
- Experience with system hardening;
- Experience with VMware ESX and vCenter management and deployment;
- Office365 / SharePoint / MS Dynamics certification;
- Knowledge of open source tools (eg. ELK, Cuckoo, PfSense, ...).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Reimbursement of public transfer ticket;
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities (working abroad options);
- plus country-specific additional benefits.
Don’t hesitate and send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com!