NVISO is a pure-play cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals that each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance to Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Software Security and Training & Awareness. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO is also known as a European Cyber Security start-up, currently active in Brussels, Frankfurt and Munich. Through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with academic players, we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market.
Our team is built on the values of Entrepreneurship, Commitment, Integrity, Client-Orientation and Respect, which neatly ties into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients. And we are looking for new colleagues that are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
While enterprise architecture must evolve over time, there must be a heightened focus on IT architecture and infrastructure.
Our company and technical security architects get familiar with our clients’ organizations, their challenges and the threat landscape, to deliver meaningful security architecture solutions. We assess, review, design, build and oversee the implementation of network, servers, software’s, applications, computer security,… at our clients for integrating security into their enterprise architecture.
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you:
- You have a good knowledge in one or more of the following topics:
- Vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments;
- Security standards, security systems and authentication protocols;
- Technical security controls;
- Installation of firewall, VPN, routers, and servers;
- Updating and upgrading security systems;
- You have a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Cyber Security or Networks or have equivalent experience;
- You are able to work independently, but also appreciate the value of team work;
- You are results-oriented;
- You are fluent in English, and either Dutch or French;
- You have very good communication skills, both oral and written;
- You understand the importance of presenting your work in a client-oriented environment.
We strongly believe your motivation is the key to success in our line of work. For this reason, we are committed to offering you an attractive package including financial and non-financial components:
- A highly competitive salary and interesting perks:
- A very attractive training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings as long as they contribute to your personal development;
- An entrepreneurial and agile environment, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (both internally in driving the organization or externally in our service offering);
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow.
Then don't wait a minute and send your CV and a motivation letter to HR@nviso.be!