WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Sales Coordinator you will have a pivotal role within the growing NVISO sales organization. Your responsibilities will be the liaise with the regional sales teams, track opportunities, process RFP documents and get the right people involved while keeping a tight schedule. To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Since you will mainly be involved with the Managed Security Services service line, any experience with managed security services is a big plus.
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information)
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales (administration)
- Experience with RFPs
- Very communicative and punctual
- Project Management skills
- Ability to condense the most important information from (technical) documents
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Any knowledge about managed security services is a big plus
- Willing to work from Belgium, Germany or Greece.
- Speaks fluent English, on of the following languages is a plus: Dutch, French, German or Greek
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays