Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As an IAM/PAM Engineer you will:
- Help accelerate our growing IAM/PAM security solutions
- Dive deep and work with customers to address the security, risk, and compliance needs of their IAM/PAM environments
- Help our customers to administrate and extend their IAM/PAM solution as well as help them implementing processes around IAM/PAM
- 5+ years previous experience working in an IT security environment
- In depth understanding of operating systems, network/system architecture, and IT architecture design
- Vendor certificates like CyberArk CDE, CyberArk Defender, CyberArk Sentry or equivalents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, and have demonstrated your ability to lead, motivate, and participate as a team player
- Excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays