WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As an account manager at NVISO, you will manage several clients of NVISO. You will be the main point of contact for these clients and will distribute the work internally at NVISO, while also thinking together with the clients to understand and capture their needs and feedbacks. You will see how NVISO can better support our clients and what other services might fit, in addition you make sure that running projects at the clients are being executed correctly within NVISO. You, as account manager, will propose the services that fit best to your clients and will coordinate internally within NVISO to make sure all teams are aligned.
Optionally you may also perform active sales to non-existing clients and support the business in delivering proposals.
- Maintenance of existing client relationships and being the single point of contact
- Support of running sales activities at a given client (follow-up, creation of offers, …) and negotiation with the client on the offers submitted
- Collecting client feedback and structuring actions plans / improvement plans for the client
- Creation of forecasts and analysis based on your current client portfolio to identify what other services could be positioned at the client
- Proactive sales to new prospects and sales support of the business
- Communication of new tasks / projects to internal stakeholders at NVISO to ensure the projects are planned and delivered, actual project management will be done separately
- Internal communication to stakeholders that need to be aware of developments at clients
- Creation of leads based on discussions with existing or new clients
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information)
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Having a background in cyber security is a plus at the very least knowledge of IT is expected
- 2-3 years of work experience required
- Excellent Communicator in several languages
- Commercial mindset
- Excellent with MS Office
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays