WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
As a Senior Solution Engineer, based in Belgium, Germany, Austria or Greece, you will play an essential role in the NVISO managed security services as you will have a massive impact on its growth. You will be the bridge between our sales team and our engineering teams.
Together with our sales team, you will be preparing and presenting our technical approach during meetings with prospects and clients. You’ll also be the main interaction point for our sales team and engineering team for proposals and during RFPs.
To accomplish this, you should be able to translate business objectives into actionable enablement solutions. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while securing the technical win for NVISO
The following tasks will be essential:
- Demonstrate the business value of our Managed Security Services through Service Demos and Workshops;
- Translate complex customer requirements into compelling solutions;
- Liaise with Engineering teams to provide feedback from clients about service requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going;
- Understand customer technology stacks and how our services can integrate with their Ecosystem;
- Optimize communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer to the onboarding team for implementation;
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- 4-8 years of experience in a sales engineering, solutions consulting, CSM or technical consultant role (Cyber Security experience preferred);
- Strong ability to find solutions based on abstract data and information;
- Have a strong understanding of the Microsoft, Elastic and Palo Alto stack is an advantage;
- Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen;
- A sales mindset and ability;
- Commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Reimbursement of public transfer ticket;
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities;
- plus country-specific additional benefits.