WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Threat Intelligence Analyst, you will:
- Executing threat intelligence projects for customers, focused on everything from the overall strategic guidelines to the tactical integrations and data flows;
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers for threat intelligence questions and our service offering;
- Gathering primary threat intelligence requirements for customers and define the stakeholders, use cases, inputs and outputs;
- Onboard and support clients into our Managed Threat Intelligence monitoring solutions;
- Assist in maintaining threat intelligence infrastructure and tooling (MISP, Spiderfoot, Maltego, etc.);
- Provide support during incidents as being a member of the overall CSIRT Solution. This includes incident response, forensics, and malware analysis;
- Promoting the NVISO brand by blogging, doing webinars, creating community YARA rules, publishing critical security advisories, just to name a few items;
- Represent NVISO by attending world-wide security conferences and incorporate best practices in our overall strategy and services.
- You have 2+ years working experience in threat intelligence or information security with a focus on security operations that included threat intelligence duties or responsibilities;
- Able to suggest and help implement structural improvements with the ambition to grow in your role;
- Familiar with threat intelligence terminology, frameworks and tooling;
- Ability to use structured analytical techniques during intelligence analysis and reporting;
- You have relevant experience on one or more of the following domains:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Security Monitoring and Operations
- Incident Response and Forensics
- Open source security tooling
- OSINT data gathering and analysis
- Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
- Scripting (PowerShell/Python)
- You are ambitious, customer focused and eager to learn;
- Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written; Dutch and/or German and/or French is a plus;
- GIAC or other relevant industry certifications are a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- A very attractive training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings as long as they contribute to your personal development;
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays