WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong interest in cyber security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a Cyber Strategy & Architecture Consultant (m/w/d), you will assist our smaller and larger customers with the overall reinforcement of their security posture. Typical engagements include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Defining a Security Strategy, supported by a corporate threat assessment in collaboration with key stakeholders in the organization
- Assisting IT or security teams with the implementation of strategic security projects, acting as an interim security officer. You may be supported by other NVISO experts, or work in full integration with the client organization
- Implementing or refining our client’s security governance, including decision-making mechanisms, security policies, and norms or security management processes and procedures
- Executing risk assessments and elaborating action plans in concertation with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in reaching or maintaining compliance to information security legal, contractual, or internal requirements
- Defining or testing crisis management, business continuity, or disaster recovery planning
- Raising the awareness of staff or management on cyber threat through classic or innovative awareness initiatives
We work both for very large and very small organizations that all have one thing in common: a keen interest in making significant progress in their protection against current and emerging cyber threats.
(First) Experience in Information Technology Consulting or Audit, or in any other position that you believe has equipped you with the skills, the mindset and the knowledge to support our team
Bachelor or a Master’s degree, your education is not required to be in IT or technology, however you should have some affinity with technology
Used to operating with a great deal of autonomy, but also appreciate the value of team work
A “people person”: a good communicator and concerned about your co-workers
Results-oriented and able to deliver within preset deadlines. You value quality and client satisfaction above all, and appreciate the value of outstanding deliverables
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!