NVISO is also known as a Belgian Cyber Security start-up: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with Belgian academic players, we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques, and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market.
Our team is built on the values of Entrepreneurship, Commitment, Integrity, Client-Orientation and Respect, which neatly ties into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients. And we are looking for new colleagues that are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
NVISO is seeking an Incident Response/Forensics consultant with strong technical skills and the ability to work in teams, to communicate with clients, and to deliver high-quality analysis and deliverables.
What you will do
- Run and oversee an investigation from start to finish, including incident intake, providing intermediate updates, pivoting between data types and correlating events and final report delivery
- Conduct host forensics, network forensics and log analysis in support of incident response engagements
- Analyzing and correlating log data, malicious software behavior, system state changes, and other information across multiple systems to forensically reconstruct malicious activity and impacts;
- Building, maintaining, and upgrading computer forensics hardware and software in the NVISO Forensics lab
- Build scripts and tools to enhance NVISO’s incident response process
- Willing to be a team player in a fast-moving team focused on rapidly evolving cyber threats
- 4+ years hands-on experience
- Excellent knowledge of intrusion analysis, incident response and forensics
- Excellent social, verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex data to a variety of audiences and work effectively with customers
- Ability to share on-call responsibilities including non-standard hours, unplanned remote and onsite response efforts
- Experience in conducting analysis on end-user and server-based systems in large- and small-scale environments
- Experience in log analysis of a multitude of different sources including host and network devices
- Working and learning from the best people in the cyber security industry in Belgium.
- An highly competitive salary including company car, phone and subscription and health and group insurance.
- A yearly training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings as long as they contribute to your personal development. Most of our staff either follow a SANS training each year, or spend their budget on traveling to conferences like Blackhat/Defcon or RSA.
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either internally in driving the organization or externally in our service offering), without losing sight of having fun;
- The regular team-building and fun events;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow.