WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
So what does this mean in practice? What do you actually do?
- Defining the overall cyber security strategy (e.g. building out and delivering an awareness program)
- Offensive security services such as red teaming and penetration testing
- Building and securing cloud-native architectures
- Emergency support such as incident response / forensics when organizations are breached
- Managed services such as Managed Detection & Response and Vulnerability Management
- Highly tailored / niche cyber security work in for example ICS environments
The list is not exhaustive and our very own NVISO Labs is continuously investigating new possible services or new ways to tackle the rapidly changing problems in cyber security!
As a proudly European company, we currently have offices in Belgium (Brussels) and Germany (Frankfurt and Munich). Technically, we are present in many more towns and cities, as our people often work from home too.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong interest in cyber security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As Project & Service Delivery Manager, you will :
- Be part of a dynamic team located in Belgium and Germany
- Report to the PM/SDM Lead
- Help onboarding new clients into our Managed Defense offering (“NITRO”)
- Manage the delivery and implementation of services within planned timelines, budget, margins, SLAs, KPIs, OKRs and quality specifications
- Consistently delivers high value, "client ready" work
- Apply business process methodologies to client business problems
- Participate in new business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth within the client
- Write accurate and effective statements of work
- Interaction with multiple stakeholders and taking ownership of agreed actions
- Understand and challenge client’s business needs and interact with the client technical teams to find innovative solutions adapted to client’s level
- Act as a tactical SPOC (Single Point of Contact) during the operational lifecycle of a contract, ensuring an efficient relationship between the customer and the various internal departments or external partners involved in the delivery of the services
- Coordinate the service delivery of the solutions to the client through regular Service Review Meetings with the customers and create an enabling environment for the internal resources
- Based on the SLAs agreed with the customer and the analysis of reports, you ensure that the services are delivered as contractually agreed. If necessary, you initiate corrective action plans in order to comply with the SLA and to continuously improve our services.
- Handle all customer requests in a timely manner and in accordance with the contract terms
- Actively participate in internal work groups and internal team meetings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 5+ years of experience within a managed services business
- Project management methodologies certification/qualifications (i.e. MSP, PMI, PRINCE2) is a plus
- Understanding of the Managed Defense MSSP business is a plus
- Understanding of the EU market, the main players and procedures is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch/French/German language skills are a plus
- A sense of initiative and systematically want to achieve results
- Meet and exceed the expectations of your internal or external customers
- Team player mentality
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Customer, Quality & Service Mindset
- Are you eligible for NATO CLEARANCE (see HERE for more information)
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!