Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
So what does this mean in practice? What do we actually do?
- Defining the overall cyber security strategy (e.g. building out and delivering an awareness program)
- Offensive security services such as red teaming and penetration testing
- Building and securing cloud-native architectures
- Emergency support such as incident response / forensics when organizations are breached
- Managed services such as Managed Detection & Response and Vulnerability Management
- Highly tailored / niche cyber security work in for example ICS environments
The list is not exhaustive and our very own NVISO Labs is continuously investigating new possible services or new ways to tackle the rapidly changing problems in cyber security!
As a proud European company, we currently have offices in Belgium (Brussels) and Germany (Frankfurt and Munich). Technically, we are present in many more towns and cities, as our people often work from home too.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
As a red team operator you will :
- Execute target-driven engagements, ranging from objective-based penetration testing to red/purple teaming and even full-fledged TIBER exercises
- Bring these engagements to fruition, from reconnaissance to action on objectives by emulating tactics, techniques, and procedures across the (Unified) Kill Chain
- Help clients in different sectors improve their security posture in terms of prevention, detection, and response by providing tailored recommendations
- Fuse technical and non-technical skills to communicate with stakeholders on different levels
- Perform research and development to continuously improve our tradecraft and methodology
You are passionate about cyber security and consider the following to be applicable to you:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 2+ years of experience executing red team engagements
- Good understanding of “the basics”: different platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
- Knowledge of the Unified Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK, and other principles relevant to adversary emulation
- Experience with post-exploitation using command and control frameworks, in particular those used by real adversaries, such as CobaltStrike
- Purple team experience is a plus
- Experience with payload crafting is a plus (C++/C#, Win32 API, AV/EDR evasion, etc.)
- Proven skillset through relevant certifications and courses (CRTP, CRTE, PACES, CRTO, OSEP, OSCE, etc.)
- Positive, team and mission-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English required, Dutch or French desired)
- You are eligible for NATO CLEARANCE (see HERE for more information)
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!