Who are we?
NVISO is a pure-play cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals who each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance to Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Software Security and Training & Awareness. This blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO is also known as a Belgian and German Cyber Security company: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with Belgian and German academic players we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market.
Our team is built on four core values : We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS, which neatly tie into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients. And we are looking for new colleagues who are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
What will you do?
NVISO Labs is the research leg of NVISO – our mission within the Labs team is to enable innovation across the entire company to ensure we stay on top of our game; innovating the things we do, the technology we use and the way we work form an essential part of this.
You have worked in the role of Project Manager and have a strong interest in Innovation and IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As Innovation Manager in the NVISO Labs team, you will be full-time involved in innovation activities happening across the company to help make our ambitious mission for innovation a reality. Projects you work on will be related to the development of new services and products, and on improving and optimizing our existing offering.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the successful end to end implementation of innovation projects: resource & budget management, objective-based reporting (OKR), close alignment between engineering & service lines, translating business needs into a project plan with clear deliverables, convert a project plan into clearly defined work packages with the team, etc.
- Perform exploratory innovation in close collaboration with both your colleagues in the Labs team & the different service lines to identify new opportunities for innovation
- Gather market insights on existing technology, security products & services and drive their integration across the company as part of an innovation project
- Manage small teams of multi-disciplinary colleagues (engineers, business managers, technical experts)
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management
- At least 2 years of experience working in an innovation team
- You are eligible for NATO CLEARANCE (see HERE for more information)
- Excellent analytical/critical thinking abilities - must be able to analyze technological solutions to not only understand how they work at a technical level, but to also develop methods of effectively testing and evaluating the impact they could have on the services we offer
- Be able to work independently, work within the constraints of delivery timelines and agreed-on schedules while moving innovative concepts from idea to action
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment across the entire company
- Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written; Dutch and / or French is a plus
- Positive, team and mission-oriented attitude
- Ability to prepare and present your work to your colleagues
- Team player who works well under the occasional moments of pressure
- Understanding of fundamental software & infrastructure design principles
- Candidates must recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the cyber security industry in Belgium and Germany. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun
- The regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!