WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
So what does this mean in practice? What do you actually do?
- Defining the overall cyber security strategy (e.g. building out and delivering an awareness program)
- Offensive security services such as red teaming and penetration testing
- Building and securing cloud-native architectures
- Emergency support such as incident response / forensics when organizations are breached
- Managed services such as Managed Detection & Response and Vulnerability Management
- Highly tailored / niche cyber security work in for example ICS environments
The list is not exhaustive and our very own NVISO Labs is continuously investigating new possible services or new ways to tackle the rapidly changing problems in cyber security!
As a proudly European company, we currently have offices in Belgium (Brussels) and Germany (Frankfurt and Munich). Technically, we are present in many more towns and cities, as our people often work from home too.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong interest in cyber security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a senior cloud security engineer, you will :
- Executing cloud security This includes a technical review, conducting workshops and create a detailed report including actionable improvements for our customers
- Become a trusted advisor to our customer for cloud security questions
- Gathering business and security requirements and translate them into a cloud refence model
- Oversee the security requirements for business solutions and support processes
- Design an support operational security process such as security monitoring, identity and access management, incident handling and implement continuous security monitoring
- Help our clients in building and fine tuning cloud security controls, typically this is linked to O365 configuration policies, azure playbooks & policies, AWS config rules
- Be able to assist and build security automation scripts to further mature our methodologies and configuration rulesets
- Being part of the cloud team means active knowledge sharing, you will be able to guide coach our cloud security consultants and further mature our cloud security services
- Represent NVISO by attending world-wide cloud security conferences and incorporate best practices in our cloud security methodology
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have 3+ years working experience in public cloud for enterprise with a focus on security
- Understand cloud security best practices that can be used in public cloud environments
- Able to manage and suggest structural improvements with the ambition to grow into a cloud security architect
- You are familiar with one of the following cloud service providers: AWS, Microsoft M365 & Azure, our Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- You have relevant experience on one or more of the following domains:
- Identity and access management
- Secure networking and filtering
- Secure application development
- Remote devices management and desired state configuration
- Network architecture models and well-architected frameworks
- Information protection tooling
- Security Logging and monitoring
- You are ambitious, customer focused and eager to learn
- Positive, team and mission oriented attitude
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written; Dutch and / or French is a plus
- Candidates must recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Microsoft Security certification or AWS security certification is a plus
- Are you eligible for NATO CLEARANCE (see HERE for more information)
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!