WHO ARE WE?
NVISO is a pure-play European cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals who each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Security Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Awareness, Cyber Architecture and Penetration Testing, to Threat Hunting & Incident Response. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO has a very strong reputation in cyber security: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with top universities we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market. Our experts are the largest providers of cyber security SANS trainings, world-wide. We are expanding fast, with clients in 16 countries, and offices in Brussels, Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna and Athens.
Our organization is built on values: ‘Pride in What We Do’, ‘Breaking Barriers’, ‘We Care’ and ‘NO BS’. These neatly tie into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients; and to be a great place to work where professionals are given ample opportunity to be create, to excel individually and as a team; and grow and develop their talent. We are looking for new colleagues who are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong passion for talent acquisition and interesting ideas how to achieve our growth plans?
As a Recruiter, based in Belgium these would be your tasks :
- Very close collaboration with the hiring managers of the technical departments;
- Evaluation and consulting in setting up the job descriptions and requirements;
- Responsibility for a smooth running recruitment process and a high level of candidate’s satisfaction;
- Direct approach of suitable candidates via tools like LinkedIn;
- Organizing interesting trade shows at universities, job fairs, etc.;
- Implementation of additional recruitment channels and taking ownership for following those up;
- Building up an international network of cyber security experts on a global basis;
- Advertisement and publishment of job descriptions via different social media channels;
- Supporting with innovative ideas regarding the topics Employer Branding and Well-Being;
- Onboarding of new joiners incl. preparation of welcome packages and presentation of HR introduction;
- Setting up contract proposals, offer packages and clarifying questions in the offer stage;
- Supporting in general HR administration on a daily basis.
- You have 2 years or more of experience in Recruitment that has equipped you with the skills, the mindset and the knowledge to support the recruitment of our teams;
- You have done recruitment in IT and / or Consulting and are acquainted with using LinkedIn & other job boards and recruitment tools to manage our pool of applicants;
- You are a “people person” and concerned about your colleagues;
- You are results-oriented and able to deliver within preset deadlines. You value quality and client-satisfaction; above all, and appreciate the value of outstanding deliverables;
- You are based in Belgium;
- You are fluent in English – German, Dutch and/or French are desirable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!;
- Regular team-building and fun events (eg. Boxing training, Cooking Events, After Work Parties, etc.) with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities;
- Working abroad options;
- Cool offices in Belgium, Germany or Austria (eg. rooftop terrace etc.);
- 32 days holidays.