NVISO is a pure-play cyber security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals who each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance to Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Software Security, and Training & Awareness. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect, and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO is also known as a Belgian Cyber Security start-up: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with Belgian academic players, we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market.
Our team is built on the values of Entrepreneurship, Commitment, Integrity, Client-Orientation and Respect, which neatly ties into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients. And we are looking for new colleagues that are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
As a connected device security consultant, you will fuse technical and non-technical skills to emulate actions that might be taken by malicious users against embedded devices and their supporting infrastructure. You will work with many different technologies and help assess and improve the security of hardware, software and cloud components of the client’s infrastructure.
Techniques you might leverage include, but are not limited to, extraction and reverse engineering of device firmware, analysis of communication channels employed by embedded devices and sensors, security testing of supporting web, mobile and fat client applications as well as the supporting cloud infrastructure.You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you:
- Good knowledge of ICT systems, networks and security technologies;
- Good knowledge of operating systems, especially Linux – any experience with embedded operating systems is a plus;
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new technologies and protocols;
- Ability to think out of the box, create and use unconventional attack techniques for security assessments;
- Knowledge about the low-level and hardware components of smart devices – any experience in hardware testing techniques (such as interfacing with embedded components for testing) is a plus;
- Ability to work independently and to deliver results;
- Positive, team and mission-oriented attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment;
- Ability to present complex technical findings in a clear way that’s easily understood by everyone;
- Excellent English and Dutch/ French communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to obtain a BE/EU/NATO clearance.
We strongly believe your motivation is the key to success in our line of work. For this reason, we are committed to offering you an attractive package including financial and non-financial components:
- A highly competitive salary with the some very interesting perks:
- Company Car (free to choose, taking into account car policy & allocated budget);
- Phone & subscription (high-end smartphone);
- Hospital & group insurance.
- A yearly training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings as long as they contribute to your personal development;
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either internally in driving the organization or externally in our service offering);
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org