Senior Penetration Tester
Are you already experienced in the world of security and would you like to develop yourself technically and in your career? At NVISO you have the opportunity and we look forward to getting to know you!
WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a senior penetration tester, you will :
Fuse technical and non-technical skills to emulate actions that might be taken by a malicious users/systems
Understand the psychology, the systems, and the tactics employed by threat actors to proactively test the clients’ system’s ability to detect, react, and adapt to attacks
Help with design, development and recommendation of security solutions to protect clients’ proprietary/confidential data and systems
Assist with compliance objectives; provide guidance and direction for the logical protection of information systems assets
Prepare reports regarding effectiveness of information security adherence and make recommendations for the adoption of new policies and procedures. Techniques you might leverage include but are not limited to social engineering, exploit development, and process exploitation.
- 3- 5 years of experience (including graduates) in technical security testing of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
- Deep architectural understanding of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
- Positive, team and mission-oriented attitude
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent Dutch or French and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Produces clearly written and concise research reports
- Ability to prepare and present research findings in both client and public settings
- Affinity with cyber security and basic experience in working with vulnerability discovery tools, including Burp Suite Pro, sqlmap, Nessus, and Kali Linux and exploitation tools like Metasploit and Veil
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance. (see HERE for more information)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays