NVISO is a pure-play cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals that each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance to Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Software Security and Training & Awareness. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO is also known as a Belgian Cyber Security company: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with Belgian academic players, we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market.
Our team is built on the values of Entrepreneurship, Commitment, Integrity, Client-Orientation and Respect, which neatly ties into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients. And we are looking for new colleagues that are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
As a Red Team member, you will fuse technical and non-technical skills to emulate actions that might be taken by a malicious users/systems. You will understand the psychology, the systems, and the tactics employed by threat actors to proactively test the clients’ system’s ability to detect, react, and adapt to attacks.
You will also help with design, development and recommendation of security solutions to protect clients’ proprietary/confidential data and systems. Assist with compliance objectives; provide guidance and direction for the logical protection of information systems assets. Prepare reports regarding effectiveness of information security adherence and make recommendations for the adoption of new policies and procedures. Techniques you might leverage include but are not limited to social engineering, exploit development, and process exploitation.
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you:
- 3- 5 years of experience (including graduates) in technical security testing of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols;
- Deep architectural understanding of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols;
- Positive, team and mission-oriented attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent Dutch or French and English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Produces clearly written and concise research reports;
- Ability to prepare and present research findings in both client and public settings;
- Affinity with cyber security and basic experience in working with vulnerability discovery tools, including Burp Suite Pro, sqlmap, Nessus, and Kali Linux and exploitation tools like Metasploit and Veil;
- Team player who works well under pressure;
- Candidates must recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to obtain a BE/EU/NATO clearance.
- Working and learning from the best people in the cyber security industry in Belgium. We have two SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, etc) and all of our technical staff must acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- A very attractive training budget. Most of our staff either follow a SANS training each year, or spend their budget on traveling to conferences like Blackhat/Defcon or RSA;
- Contribute to initiatives like the Cyber Security Challenge Belgium;
- An attractive and market-aligned reward package including company car and health insurance.
Interested? Then send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!