WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
So what does this mean in practice? What do you actually do?
- Defining the overall cyber security strategy (e.g. building out and delivering an awareness program)
- Offensive security services such as red teaming and penetration testing
- Building and securing cloud-native architectures
- Emergency support such as incident response / forensics when organizations are breached
- Managed services such as Managed Detection & Response and Vulnerability Management
- Highly tailored / niche cyber security work in for example ICS environments
The list is not exhaustive and our very own NVISO Labs is continuously investigating new possible services or new ways to tackle the rapidly changing problems in cyber security!
As a proudly European company, we currently have offices in Belgium (Brussels) and Germany (Frankfurt and Munich). Technically, we are present in many more towns and cities, as our people often work from home too.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong interest in cyber security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a penetration tester, you will :
- Fuse technical and non-technical skills to emulate actions that might be taken by a malicious users/systems
- Understand the psychology, the systems, and the tactics employed by threat actors to proactively test the clients’ system’s ability to detect, react, and adapt to attacks
- Help with design, development and recommendation of security solutions to protect clients’ proprietary/confidential data and systems
- Assist with compliance objectives; provide guidance and direction for the logical protection of information systems assets
- Advice our clients for security whenever they make changes in the network, system and application architecture
- Prepare reports regarding effectiveness of information security adherence and make recommendations for the adoption of new policies and procedures
- Leverage more than social engineering, exploit development, and process exploitation
- Do you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent work experience in the field?
- Good knowledge of ICT systems, networks and security technologies
- Knowledge of operating system security concepts
- Able to work independently and to deliver results
- Positive, team and mission-oriented attitude
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent Dutch or French and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Candidates must recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Are you eligible for NATO CLEARANCE (see HERE for more information)
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!