Service Delivery / Project Manager Team Lead
Are you already experienced in the world of security and would you like to further increase your responsibilities and grow your career? At NVISO you have the opportunity and we look forward to getting to know you! As the Manager of the Service Delivery Management team, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of Managed Detection and Response services to our clients. You will lead a team of Service Delivery Managers and work closely with the security operations team to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service and support. You will be responsible for ensuring that our services are delivered in a timely and efficient manner, and that our clients' needs are met or exceeded. As part of your role, you will also be responsible to oversee the onboarding of new clients into the service, making sure they are timely and effectively guided through the different steps of such a project involving the different teams within NVISO and at the Client.
Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
As a the leader of the Service Deliver Manager team you will :
- Manage and lead a team of Service Delivery Managers, providing coaching and mentoring as needed
- Ensure that the Service Delivery Management team is meeting service level agreements (SLAs) and providing exceptional service to clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients, acting as a point of escalation as needed
- Collaborate with the security operations team to continuously improve service delivery processes and procedures
- Monitor team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement strategies to improve client satisfaction and increase revenue
- Provide regular reporting on team performance to senior management
Collaborate with other departments to ensure that service delivery is aligned with company goals and objectives
Provide project management follow-up during the onboarding of new clients in collaboration with the different teams at the Client and NVISO.
You will be trained on the job in:
- Security Operations
- Project management principles
- People management principles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- At least 8 years of experience in service delivery management, preferably in a Managed Detection and Response environment
- At least 3 years of experience managing a team of Service Delivery Managers
- Strong understanding of security operations and incident response
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with ITIL or other service delivery frameworks
- Experience with service management tools such as ServiceNow, Jira, or Remedy
- Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Fast-growing, international, entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career
- A very attractive training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings adapted to your needs and interests
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional days of holidays
- Reimbursement of your home office setup