Recruiter in Greece
You are passionate about being part of a growing international cyber security company? You love supporting expansions plans and speed up you career in an innovative and creative environment? Then we are looking forward to having a chat with you
Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
You have a strong passion for talent acquisition and interesting ideas how to achieve our growth plans?
As a Recruiter (m/w/d), based in Greece (area Athens), these would be your tasks :
- Very close collaboration with the hiring managers of the technical departments;
- Evaluation and consulting in setting up the job descriptions and requirements;
- Responsibility for a smooth running recruitment process and a high level of candidate’s satisfaction;
- Direct approach of suitable candidates via tools like LinkedIn;
- Organizing interesting trade shows at universities, job fairs, etc.;
- Implementation of additional recruitment channels and taking ownership for following those up;
- Building up an international network of cyber security experts on a global basis;
- Advertisement and publishment of job descriptions via different social media channels;
- Supporting with innovative ideas regarding the topics Employer Branding and Well-Being;
- Onboarding of new joiners incl. preparation of welcome packages and presentation of HR introduction;
- Setting up contract proposals, offer packages and clarifying questions in the offer stage;
- Supporting in general HR administration on a daily basis.
- You have 2 years or more of experience in Recruitment that has equipped you with the skills, the mindset and the knowledge to support the recruitment of our teams;
- You have done recruitment in IT and / or Consulting and are acquainted with using LinkedIn & other job boards and recruitment tools to manage our pool of applicants;
- You are a “people person” and concerned about your colleagues;
- You are results-oriented and able to deliver within preset deadlines. You value quality and client-satisfaction; above all, and appreciate the value of outstanding deliverables;
- You are based in Greece;
- You are fluent in English – Greek is desirable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!;
- Regular team-building and fun events (eg. Boxing training, Cooking Events, After Work Parties, etc.) with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities;
- Working abroad options;
- Reimbursement of home office setup;
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days by NVISO.
- Cool office in Athens;