Business Analysis & Automation Engineer
Are you already experienced in the project management and process implementation world? You want to become part of an amazing expanding international company? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks. This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong interest in process optimization, project management and automation and believe the following applies to you?
As a Business Analysis & Automation Engineer based in Greece you will:
- Implement solutions supporting our internal processes;
- Ensure projects are delivered in a timely and cost-efficient manner;
- Ensure our information is managed in a structured way;
- Integrate our existing tools with each other and help set up new tools;
- Use Low code platforms such as Power Automate to implement automations;
- Build reports with Power BI based on different data sources;
- Maintain and improve existing implementations;
- Provide qualitative assistance to employees regarding implementation issues;
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Network Security, Information Security, Information Technology, or Mathematics (or equivalent work experience).
- 2 to 5 years experience in Project Management / Automation;
- Familiar with Low Code development;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Suite (SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure Active Directory);
- Knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Dataverse);
- Experience with integrations (APIs, data parsing, database management, ...);
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CRM;
- Knowledge of Atlassian (Jira / Confluence);
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical mindset and communication skills;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Openness to change and innovation; curious and interested by nature, and willing and able to learn;
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team; able to ensure that deadlines are met, that projects of varying length are completed on time and adhere to high quality standards;
- Experience in implementation of an ERP system
- Experience with Agile project management, SCRUM
- Experience with ITIL, CMMI
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- Fast-growing, international, entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- An attractive training budget and tailored coaching concepts;
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities;
- Reimbursement of home office setup;
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days by NVISO.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!