WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks. This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Vulnerability Management Analyst based in Greece, you will :
- Create vulnerability scan reports and related tickets to track remediation;
- Create asset discovery scan reports and related tickets to track investigations;
- Follow-up vulnerability remediation/investigations;
- Maintaining vulnerability management/scanning tools (manage updates, configuration) and handling issues;
- Run scan on demands in collaboration with System Owners;
- Monitor vulnerabilities identified by internal and external scanning;
- Perform vulnerability watch and process incoming vulnerability warnings, alerts and reports;
- Help with design, development and recommendation of security solutions to protect clients’ proprietary/confidential data and systems;
- Assist with compliance objectives; provide guidance and direction for the logical protection of information systems assets;
- Advice our clients for security whenever they make changes in the network, system and application architecture.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in Vulnerability Management and experience in Risk Governance (eg. ISO);
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Network Security, Information Security, Information Technology, or Mathematics (or equivalent work experience):
- You possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- You have effective interpersonal skills, and have demonstrated your ability to lead, motivate, and participate as a team player;
- Experience in SOAR is an advantage;
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance (see HERE for more information).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- Fast-growing, international, entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- An attractive training budget and tailored coaching concepts;
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities;
- Reimbursement of home office setup;
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days by NVISO.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!