Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
What will you do?
As a Vulnerability Management Analyst (m/w/d) these will be your tasks:
Assist, support, & manage the running of the Vulnerability Management service for our customers and their networks. This involves managing the identification and analysis of security vulnerabilities from multiple sources (external, internal, compliance, etc) & technologies and supporting appropriate remediation actions across infrastructure and applications.
- Implement and maintain an end-to-end vulnerability process, including reporting of vulnerabilities and escalation of critical vulnerabilities
- Manage and maintain vulnerability monitoring toolsets (e.g. Tenable, MDE, Rapid7)
- Ensure vulnerability scans / assessments are run periodically in line with policies and standards across the entire estate
- Triage, prioritize, and aggregate vulnerability data using context from asset & network inventories
- Identify key vulnerabilities and patches from vulnerability sources and support IT teams with the timely remediation of these vulnerabilities
- Assist in ensuring scan results are presented in appropriate dashboards, reports, and forwarded to other data systems as necessary
- Assist in improving and automating the vulnerability management service, including in aspects such as data collection & ingestion, asset inventory classification & enrichment, aggregation & normalization, ticketing, and reporting metrics
- Stay current with vulnerability information across all the products in scope of the vulnerability management programs
- Provide technical support for vulnerability management projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field
- Knowledge and experience (2+ years) with running or implementing vulnerability management programs
- Experience with vulnerability management platforms such as Rapid7, Tenable Nessus, Qualys, etc
- A technical understanding of vulnerability analysis and the ability to assess risk
- Ability to handle large datasets and perform vulnerability analysis
- Knowledge of how patch management takes place within organizations and how to support IT teams in ensuring systems are adequately patched
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
- Beneficial if working knowledge of configuration baseline standards (STIG, CIS, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to exercise mature judgement
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What do we offer?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- Own training budget plus additional man days for participating in workshops;
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities (incl. working abroad option);
- 30 holidays;
- Reimbursement of your public transfer ticket and BahnCard50;
- Company pension scheme;
- Cool offices in the center of Frankfurt / Munich and Vienna.