WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
We’re looking for a SOC Infrastructure Engineer with several years of experience in IT security.
As a SOC Infrastructure Engineer, you will :
- Maintaining, configuring and upgrading SIEM deployments for managed detection clients;
- Troubleshooting issues with log sources or systems with clients and vendors, and report system defects where appropriate;
- Creating custom rules/rule modifications and custom reports/ report modifications as needed;
- Performing formal Health Checks and Architectural Reviews;
- Supporting clients with maintenance, configuration and improvements of EDR solution deployments;
- Performing technical account management duties for specific top-tier, strategic clients;
- Attending vendor-specific meetings and conferences for business and professional development;
- Being responsible for testing and configuring new products and technologies;
- Assisting with designing and documenting processes within the SOC;
- Maintaining Elastic Cloud Clusters and report back on data ingestions and costs.
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Network Security, Information Security, Information Technology, or Mathematics (or equivalent work experience);
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a SOC Engineer;
- You have superior organization and follow-up skills;
- You are a creative problem solver;
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have effective interpersonal skills, and have demonstrated your ability to lead, motivate, and participate as a team player
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A full-time, permanent position based in Athens / remotely;
- An attractive and market-aligned reward package:
- A very attractive training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings;
- including extra holidays, monthly allowances and health insurance;
- flexible working hours;
- homeoffice set up reimbursement option;
- Work with (and learn from) top-notch security experts, when building a resilient internal IT environment;
- An entrepreneurial and agile environment, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (both internally in driving the organization or externally in our service offering)
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!