Junior Cloud Security Engineer (m/w/d)
Are you already experienced in the world of security and would you like to develop yourself technically and in your career? At NVISO you have the opportunity and we look forward to getting to know you!
WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
We are looking for a Junior Cloud Security Engineer (m/w/d) to help accelerate our growing cloud security solutions. This position is for a technical consultant that can dive deep and work with customers to address the security, risk, and compliance needs of their AWS environments.
- Help our customers to know where they stand security-wise with AWS by performing advanced cloud security assessments;
- Become a trusted advisor for our customers, assisting them by providing technical guidance, best practices and expertise around security on AWS;
- Support customer operations by having hands-on abilities to design and develop tools and automations;
- Support Nviso internal teams in their engagements related to Cloud platforms, by providing technical expertise, training and enablement activities, development of integration components on AWS;
- Enhance our own Cloud security tools and contribute to our product portfolio by designing and developing solutions;
- Sharpen the saw by keeping up-to-date on the AWS platform in general and its security in particular, as well as the cyber-security industry trends ;
- Become a thought leader in AWS and Cloud security, by actively writing blog entries, participating into conferences and animating talks.
- 2+ years of development experience, with good design and coding capabilities in Python, Java or Typescript;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent business English and willingness to learn German;
- Eagerness to learn and stay on top of the technology trends;
- You obtained a technical master’s degree in computer science;
- AWS Associate-level certification (or higher) is desirable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- Generous training budget + 10 man days for attending lectures rolling over 2 years;
- Support for technical growth with Cloud trainings + certifications (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities (incl. working abroad weeks);
- BahnCard 50 1st class + public transfer ticket;
- 30 holidays;
- Cool offices in the center of Frankfurt and Munich (with BBQ, kicker table, table tennis, playstations, etc.).