NVISO is a pure-play European cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals who each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Security Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Awareness, Cyber Architecture and Penetration Testing to Threat Hunting & Incident Response. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO has a strong reputation in cyber security: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with top universities we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market. Our experts are the largest providers of cyber security SANS trainings, world-wide. We are expanding fast, with clients in 16 countries, and offices in Brussels, Frankfurt and Munich, and more to come...
Our organization is built on values: ‘Pride in What We Do’, ‘Breaking Barriers’, ‘We Care’ and ‘NO BS’. These neatly tie into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients; and to be a great place to work where professionals are given ample opportunity to be create, to excel individually and as a team; and grow and develop their talent. We are looking for new colleagues who are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
We are looking for a competent Security Officer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for the planning, organization, and execution of security processes and management systems within the organization. You will be responsible for the maintenance of existing security solutions and the development of new technical solutions, serving as the liaison between business and technical teams at each stage.
As a cyber security services company, we have a strong focus on security, including the security of our own infrastructure and applications. Solid credentials and a genuine interest in information security are therefore essential as well; affinity with privacy is a welcome plus.
We are therefore looking for an enthusiastic team-player who will be responsible for the following:
- Have end-2-end responsibility for the delivery of security operations: plan, organize, control and evaluate information security services, policies and procedures.
- Define NVISO’s internal security roadmap (ic. proposed improvements to existing solutions; investments to support new or evolving business needs); coordinate the implementation of this roadmap.
- Monitor our security posture; and safeguard a robust internal security hygiene, at all times.
- Assess new business requirements on their security posture, recommend mitigating actions, and support / control their implementation.
- Document and maintain the security processes. Maintain and coordinate the implementation of a security process maturity-improvement action plan.
- Stay abreast of important evolutions in the field of cyber security.
- Ensure that security policies are defined, implemented and controlled.
- Maintain a corpus of evidences and documentation on Security and Privacy in support of client requests (eg RFPs).
- Contribute to a consistent IT enterprise architecture; review and co-create specific (security) solution architectures (for office and business environments); review and evaluate the fit of emerging technologies.
- Responsible for security audit and certification (eg ISO27k).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology of Computer Science;
- 4 to 7 years of proven working experience in Security Operations or Management (ISMS); Privacy
- Good knowledge of IT environments (network; application; cloud services, such as AWS, Azure, ...);
- A solid understanding of IT and security (control frameworks; cloud; architecture, network and application);
- Good structuring, problem solving and work-organization skills. Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Strong communication and documentation skills; acts as a liaison between business and IT;
- Team player;
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment; likes to build and take initiative;
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team; is comfortable with deadlines: ensures that projects of varying length are completed on time and meeting high quality standards;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A full-time, permanent position based in Athens, where, as Security Officer, you will have the opportunity to build and orchestrate the internal security of a fast-growing European leader in cyber security.
- An attractive and market-aligned reward package:
- including extra holidays, a monthly allowance and health insurance;
- flexible working hours (including structural telework and working abroad option);
- home-office set up reimbursement option.
- A very attractive training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings;
- Work with (and learn from) top-notch security experts, when building a resilient internal IT environment.
- An entrepreneurial and agile environment, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (both internally in driving the organization or externally in our service offering)
Don’t wait a second and send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!