WHO ARE WE?
NVISO is a pure-play cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals who each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Security Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Awareness, Cyber Architecture and Penetration Testing to Threat Hunting & Incident Response. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO has a strong reputation in cyber security: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with Belgian academic players we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market. Our experts are the largest providers of cyber security SANS trainings, world-wide. We are expanding fast, with clients in 16 countries, and offices in Brussels, Frankfurt and Munich.
Our team is built on the values of Pride in What We Do, Breaking Barriers, We Care and NO BS, which neatly tie into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients. We are looking for new colleagues who are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
We are looking for an organized, efficient IT manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for the overall planning, organization, and execution of all information technology within the organization. You will direct the IT staff to carry out the support and maintenance of existing IT solutions and the development of new technical solutions, serving as a liaison between business and technical aspects of each stage.
As a cyber security services company, we have a strong focus on security, including the security of our own infrastructure and applications. Strong credentials in security and privacy are therefore essential as well.
We are therefore seeking a candidate who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- End-2-end responsibility for IT service delivery: plan, organize, control and evaluate IT services, policies and procedures.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Ensure that business needs are supported by IT solutions. Define the IT roadmap (ic. proposed improvements to existing solutions; investments to support new or evolving business needs); coordinate the implementation of this roadmap.
- Document and maintain the IT service catalogue.
- As Security and Privacy responsible: ensure that policies are defined, implemented and controlled. Maintain a corpus of evidences and documentation on Security and Privacy in support of client requests (eg RFPs).
- Design and maintain a consistent IT enterprise architecture; review and co-create specific solution architectures (for office and business environments); review and evaluate the fit of emerging technologies.
- Responsible for IT audit and certification (eg ISO27k).
- Manage external IT partners and suppliers (contracting; service delivery).
- Define and implement an IT sourcing strategy.
- Handle annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology of Computer Science
- 7 to 10 years of proven working experience in IT management and IT operations;
- Good knowledge of IT management and administration (network; application; cloud services, such as AWS, Azure, ...);
- A solid understanding of IT architecture, networking;
- Experience with Security Operations or Management (ISMS); Privacy
- Strong organizational and coordinating skills; inspirational leader.
- Strong communication and documentation skills; acts as a liaison between business and IT;
- Team player;
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment; likes to build and take initiative;
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team, to ensure deadlines are met and projects of varying length are completed on time and to a high standard
- Excellent Dutch or French and English communication skills, both verbal and written;£
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- As an IT Manager you will have the opportunity to build the central IT (team, process, tools) of a fast-growing European leader in cyber security.
- You will have the opportunity to work with (and learn from) our security experts, meaning they will assist and collaborate on building a resilient IT infrastructure.
- An attractive and market-aligned reward package including company car and health insurance; flexible working hours (including structural telework).
- A very attractive training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings;
- An entrepreneurial and agile environment, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (both internally in driving the organization or externally in our service offering)
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!