WHO ARE WE?
NVISO is a premium player in the field of infosec, and a leader in Belgium. We’re home to some of the most impressive cyber experts in Belgium: this is an opportunity to become one of their colleagues!
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks. This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
We’re looking for a cyber security architect, with several years of experience in IT security. Preferably, that experience would be combined with an experience in Industrial Controls System (ICS) / Operational Technology (OT) that may or may not include cyber security applied to ICS.
As a cyber security architect, you will :
- Assist our customers in defining secure blueprints for their IT and OT architecture, either through auditing of the existing design in a threat-based fashion or through the design of entirely new architecture designs. In this, you apply principles such as Defense In Depth, leverage security norms and standards of the organization and the market, and apply those in a pragmatic, risk-driven way;
- Support our customers in the secure implementation of third-party products (in an IT and an OT context), through the design of technical and organizational security controls and the assistance of the customer in the implementation thereof;
- Audit IT and OT networks against market security standards (e.g. CSI benchmarks, CIS18 controls, …) and / or based on threat assessments; translate this into actionable recommendations that align with security best practices but are prioritized based on the risk and opportunity for the organization, and fitting a strategic vision on how to improve the organization’s overall cyber security posture;
- Audit IT and OT networks and systems technically, with support of our technical teams, in order to identify vulnerabilities and / or implement a comprehensive and continuous security surveillance and monitoring of the infrastructure;
- While being familiar with security technologies such as firewall logs, IDS, endpoint security solutions, access control systems, and other related security technologies within an IT and / or an OT / ICS environment, support of Incident response and handling in an ICS environment to include investigating computer and network intrusions; remediation support;
- Support the organization in defining its information security resilience strategy, translating information security principles into security policies and security blueprints that can be replicated across the enterprise;
- Assist our customers on all security considerations for a given project or portfolio of projects, bringing actionable security expertise in the design, development, implementation and testing phases of their system development lifecycle;
- Assist members of the team with your expertise, coaching our more junior architects and cyber security consultants;
- Continuously monitor security threats, publications and attend relevant security events, and complementing this with appropriate training that leverages your NVISO training budget, contribute to NVISO’s publications and research on cyber security threats and controls.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BEFORE?
- You have excellent English skills, both orally and in writing. Excellent French skills are an asset.
- You have a minimum of 5 years previous experience working in an IT security or enterprise architect role with willingness to learn more about the specificities and challenges of an ICS environment in terms of information security.
- You have an in depth understanding of operating systems, network/system architecture, and IT architecture design;
- You have superior organization and follow-up skills;
- You are a creative problem solver;
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have effective interpersonal skills, and have demonstrated your ability to lead, motivate, and participate as a team player;
- You are eligible for a NATO clearance (see HEREfor more information);
- The following are additional assets to your application:
- You have 3 years of experience in ICS Security with a track record of successful accomplishments and have preferably certification in this field: GICSP, GRID, GCIH, or other industry relevant certifications
- You have experience with operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- You have understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (including TCP/IP, UDP, DNP3, Modbus, IEC 61850, OPC, OPC UA, and PROFINET) and ability to perform packet analysis
- You have a track record of understanding threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits in ICS environments and appropriate mitigation techniques
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- A Flex Reward Plan
- 32 days of holiday
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!