NVISO is a pure-play cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals that each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Information Security Governance, Cloud Security, Risk & Compliance to Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Software Security and Training & Awareness. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO is looking for Cloud security engineers to help accelerate our growing cloud security solutions. This position is for a technical consultant that can dive deep and work with customers to address the security, risk, and compliance needs of their AWS environments. This is an excellent opportunity to join NVISO world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
We are looking from someone who is:
- Experiences with AWS security portfolio, such as Config Rules, CloudFront Templates, Security Hub, CloudWatch and Guard Duty
- Knowledge about shared responsibility models and build, maintain cloud network architectures?
- Generic knowledge about security standards and best practices related towards cloud environments
- Having a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers
- Keeping your existing technical skills honed and develop new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions
- Have a strong understanding of Security, Risk, and Compliance for large scale computing solutions
- You ideally have 2+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with Security, Compliance, or Risk Management within cloud environments & 3+ years of experience in cyber security
- You obtained a technical degree or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing technologies and migration challenges
- Experience advising customers on cloud architectures and designs meeting industry best practices and standards.
- Experience implementing security controls, writing config rules and serverless code.
- Professional experience architecting/deploying/operating solutions built on AWS
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Willing to or already achieved the AWS Certified Security – Specialty
We strongly believe your motivation is the key to success in our line of work. For this reason, we are committed to offering you an attractive package including financial and non-financial components:
- A highly competitive salary and interesting perks:
- A very attractive training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings as long as they contribute to your personal development;
- An entrepreneurial and agile environment, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (both internally in driving the organization or externally in our service offering);
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow.
Then don't wait a minute and send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!