NVISO is a pure-play cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals who each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance to Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Software Security and Training & Awareness. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO is also known as a Belgian Cyber Security company: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with Belgian academic players we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market.
Our team is built on the values of Pride in What We Do, Breaking Barriers, We Care and NO BS, which neatly tie into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients. And we are looking for new colleagues who are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
While enterprise architecture must evolve over time, there must be a heightened focus on IT architecture and infrastructure.
Our company and technical security architects get familiar with our clients’ organizations, their challenges and the threat landscape, to deliver meaningful security architecture solutions. We assess, review, design, build and oversee the implementation of network, servers, software’s, applications, computer security,… at our clients for integrating security into their enterprise architecture.
- Provide consulting services in cyber security analysis and implementation for clients
- Identification and knowledge of cyber security solutions for use with clients
- Provide implementation/configuration best practices for related security tools (Network Segmentation, DLP, PAM, SIEM, etc.)
- Leading teams in delivering services and contributing to business development
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you:
- You have at least 6 years of experience in one or more of the following topics:
- Acquiring a complete understanding of a company’s technology and information systems;
- Planning, researching and designing robust security architectures for any IT project;
- Performing vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments;
- Researching security standards, security systems and authentication protocols;
- Developing requirements for technical security controls;
- Reviewing and approving the installation of firewall, VPN, routers, and servers;
- Testing final security controls to ensure they behave as expected;
- Providing technical supervision for (and guidance to) a security team;
- Updating and upgrading security systems as needed;
- You have a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Cyber Security or Networks or have equivalent experience;
- Deep knowledge of cyber security-related standards/frameworks: NIST, ISO 27001, CIS Critical Security Controls, etc.
- Grasp of common cyber-attack methodologies and exploitation techniques in alignment with the cyber kill-chain
- Experience in information security policy and compliance, application and access, data protection, security technology, security operations, and security architecture and strategy
- Strong ability to exercise initiative, as well as problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- You are able to work independently, but also appreciate the value of team work;
- You are results-oriented and able to deliver within preset deadlines;
- You are fluent in English, and German;
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- You understand the importance of presenting your work in a client-oriented environment.
Nice to have:
- Relevant professional certifications (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF, SANS/GIAC certificates, CISSP, CISA…) are a plus.
- Involvement in IT security initiatives (e.g. OWASP, SANS…) is a plus.
We strongly believe your motivation is the key to success in our line of work. For this reason, we are committed to offering you an attractive package including financial and non-financial components:
- A highly competitive salary and interesting perks:
- A very attractive training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings as long as they contribute to your personal development;
- An entrepreneurial and agile environment, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (both internally in driving the organization or externally in our service offering);
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow.
Then don't wait a minute and send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!