NVISO is a pure-play cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals that each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance to Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Software Security and Training & Awareness. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO is also known as a European Cyber Security start-up, currently active in Brussels, Frankfurt and Munich. Through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with academic players, we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market.
Our team is built on the values of Entrepreneurship, Commitment, Integrity, Client-Orientation and Respect, which neatly ties into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients. And we are looking for new colleagues that are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
While organizations are moving towards cloud environments, we understand that security controls are also changing. At NVISO Cloud Security is a key focus, therefore we want to increase our team of cloud security experts!
Our company and cloud experts have experience with Microsoft Office 365, Azure and Amazon AWS. We are looking for a motivated person that joins our cloud security team; shares his expertise and understands the current cloud threat landscape; performs a security review of the current state and assist the client with the implementation of the required security controls.
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you:
- You have a good knowledge in one or more of the following topics:
- Generic security standards and controls;
- Technical security controls;
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or Networks or you have equivalent experience;
- You are able to work independently, but also appreciate the value of team work;
- You are results-oriented;
- You are fluent in English, and either Dutch or French;
- You have very good communication skills, both oral and written;
- You understand the importance of presenting your work in a client-oriented environment;
- You have relevant security certifications or cloud certifications such as SANS, AWS Certified Security or Azure Security Engineer Associate