You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you:
- Good knowledge of ICT systems, networks and security technologies;
- Good knowledge of operating systems, especially Linux – any experience with embedded operating systems is a plus;
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new technologies and protocols;
- Ability to think out of the box, create and use unconventional attack techniques for security assessments;
- Knowledge about the low-level and hardware components of smart devices – any experience in hardware testing techniques (such as interfacing with embedded components for testing) is a plus;
- Ability to work independently and to deliver results;
- Positive, team and mission-oriented attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment;
- Ability to present complex technical findings in a clear way that’s easily understood by everyone;
- Excellent English and Dutch/ French communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to obtain a BE/EU/NATO clearance.
We strongly believe your motivation is the key to success in our line of work. For this reason, we are committed to offering you an attractive package including financial and non-financial components:
- A highly competitive salary with the some very interesting perks:
- Company Car (free to choose, taking into account car policy & allocated budget);
- Phone & subscription (high-end smartphone);
- Hospital & group insurance.
- A yearly training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings as long as they contribute to your personal development;
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either internally in driving the organization or externally in our service offering);
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow.