CYBER STRATEGY & ARCHITECTURE CONSULTANT – FOCUS INCIDENT READINESS
Are you already experienced in the world of security and would you like to develop yourself technically and in your career? At NVISO you have the opportunity and we look forward to getting to know you!
WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a “Cyber Strategy & Architecture Consultant – Focus Incident Readiness”, you will:
- Develop and implement crisis management plans to be prepared for potential emergencies and crisis situations.
- Conduct crisis exercises and simulations to test and improve the company's response capabilities.
- Develop and implement business continuity plans to ensure business continuity during a crisis or emergency.
- Assess business processes to identify critical functions and resources and derive appropriate recovery actions.
- Collaborate with various departments to coordinate the implementation of business continuity measures.
- Develop contingency plans and procedures to ensure recovery of IT systems and critical infrastructure following an outage or disruption.
- Work with IT teams to implement appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
- Advise on incident and disruption response to ensure rapid recovery of affected services and processes.
- Train staff on incident reporting and handling.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Degree or relevant work experience in incident readiness, crisis management, or comparable IT security topics.
- In-depth expertise in crisis management, business continuity management, disaster recovery planning, and incident management.
- Experience developing and implementing emergency response plans and procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements in the area of incident readiness (e.g. ISO 22301, 27031 or BSI 100-4, 200-4).
- Certifications such as Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) are a plus, but not required.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, develop solutions and implement practical recommendations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to interact effectively with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a team and in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- High level of initiative and enjoyment of the IT security profession.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Home office possibilities and working from abroad
- An attractive training budget
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Reimbursement of home office setup
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days by NVISO