Product Owner (m/w/d) MDR Platform
Already experienced in the world of cyber security? New to it all, but genuinely interested? Well, at NVISO we might be looking for you and we’d love to have a chat!
WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As the Product Owner (m/w/d) of the MDR platform you will:
- Collect, analyze, groom, and prioritize internal and external requirements for the Managed Detection & Response platform;
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure that their requirements are reflected in the platform roadmap;
- Translate requirements into actionable user stories that guide the development of our platform;
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure that user stories are clear and actionable, and that development is aligned with the platform roadmap;
- Act as the primary point of contact for stakeholders regarding the Managed Detection & Response platform;
- Monitor the platform roadmap and ensure that it is aligned with business objectives;
- Continuously evaluate the platform and identify areas for improvement;
- Work with the marketing team to develop product messaging and positioning;
- Manage the product backlog in Jira and ensure that it is up-to-date and aligned with the platform roadmap;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role in a software development environment;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience with Jira in the context of product management;
- Knowledge of the Managed Detection & Response market and related technologies;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Fast-growing, international, entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun;
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lapland, Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career;
- A very attractive training budget, with great flexibility for choosing trainings adapted to your needs and interests;
- Cool offices in the center of Frankfurt and Munich (with BBQ, kicker table, table tennis, playstations, etc.);
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities;
- BahnCard 50 1st class + public transfer ticket;
- 30 holidays.