As a proudly European company, we currently have offices in Belgium (Brussels), Germany (Frankfurt and Munich) and in Athens! Technically, we are present in many more towns and cities, as our people often work from home too. All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHO ARE WE?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks. This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a SOC Manager you will :
- Maintaining, configuring and upgrading SIEM deployments (MS Sentinel, Elastic) for managed detection clients
- Onboard new SIEM log sources, troubleshoot issues with log sources or systems with clients and vendors, and report system defects where appropriate
- Create custom rules/rule modifications and custom reports/ report modifications as needed
- Supporting clients with maintenance, configuration and improvements of EDR (MS Defender for Endpoint, Cortex XDR) solution deploymentsAssist with designing and documenting processes within the SOC
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience in Cybersecurity
- The ideal candidate should have programming experience, with a preference for experience in Python or Powershell
- Working experience with Azure or another cloud platform to support Cybersecurity operations
- Certification in Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate (MS-500) (optional)
- Certification in Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) (optional)
- Certification in Cortex XDR Consultant (PMXdC) (optional)
- The ideal candidate should have experience collaborating on projects with cross-functional teams and must demonstrate the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must be capable of working independently and taking ownership of assigned tasks to ensure successful project outcomes
- Working remotely is a requirement for this position, and the candidate must have experience collaborating and communicating effectively with remote teams
- This role requires strong customer-facing communication skills, as the candidate will be working with clients to understand their needs and deliver effective solutions
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A training budget of 10 days (with expenses up to 10.000 € covered) every 2 years;
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!;
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities;
- Working Abroad Option;
- Meal Vouchers;
- Reimbursement of homeoffice set up;
- You statutory leave plus 5 additional days.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!