Cloud Security Consultant
WHO ARE WE? It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents. All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong interest in cyber security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will:
- Execute cloud security assessments: this includes a technical review, conducting workshops and creating a detailed report including actionable improvements for our customers;
- Gather business and security requirements and translate them into a cloud reference model;
- Oversee the security requirements for business solutions and support processes;
- Help our clients in building and fine tuning cloud security controls, typically this is linked to Microsoft 365 configuration policies, Azure playbooks & policies, AWS config rules;
- Be able to assist and build security automation scripts to further mature our methodologies and configuration rulesets;
- Be part of the cloud team means active knowledge sharing, you will be able to coach our cloud security consultants and further mature our cloud security services
- Represent NVISO by attending world-wide cloud security conferences and incorporate best practices in our cloud security methodology
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have at least 1+ years working experience in public cloud for enterprise with a focus on security
- Understand cloud security best practices that can be used in public cloud environments
- Able to manage and suggest structural improvements with the ambition to grow into a cloud security architect or engineer.
- You are familiar with AWS Security concepts. Knowledge of M365 and Azure are a big plus.
- You have relevant experience on one or more of the following domains:
Identity and access management
- Secure networking and filtering
- Secure application development
- Remote devices management and desired state configuration
- Network architecture models and well-architected frameworks
- Information protection tooling
Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written; Dutch and/or French is a plus;
- You are ambitious, customer focused and eager to learn;
- Positive, team and mission oriented attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently;
- AWS security certifications are a plus, ;tude; verbal and written; Dutch and / or French is a plus;
- Candidates must recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information;
- AWS security certifications is a plus;
- You are eligible for NATO CLEARANCE
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Home office possibilities and working from abroad
- An attractive training budget
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Reimbursement of home office setup
- Statutory leave plus 5 additional leave days by NVISO
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!