Senior Cyber Strategy & Architecture Consultant in Culture
Already experienced in the world of cyber security? New to it all, but genuinely interested? Well, at NVISO we might be looking for you and we’d love to have a chat!
Who are we?
It all starts with the mission: NVISO is here to protect European society from potentially devastating cyber attacks! This means we offer cyber security services to private and governmental organizations to help them better prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cyber security incidents.
So what does this mean in practice? What do we actually do?
- Defining the overall cyber security strategy (e.g. building out and delivering an awareness program)
- Offensive security services such as red teaming and penetration testing
- Building and securing cloud-native architectures
- Emergency support such as incident response / forensics when organizations are breached
- Managed services such as Managed Detection & Response and Vulnerability Management
- Highly tailored / niche cyber security work in for example ICS environments
The list is not exhaustive and our very own NVISO Labs is continuously investigating new possible services or new ways to tackle the rapidly changing problems in cyber security!
As a proudly European company, we currently have offices in Belgium (Brussels), Germany (Frankfurt and Munich) and Greece (Athens). Technically, we are present in many more towns and cities, as our people often work from home too.
All of this is built on four fundamental values that define who we are: We are Proud, We Break Barriers, We Care and No BS!
You have a strong interest in cyber security and believe the following to be applicable to you?
As a Cyber Strategy consultant in Culture, you will assist our smaller and larger customers with the overall reinforcement of their security posture. Typical engagements include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Build risk-based strategies that help our clients achieving behavioral changes among their users, and building a culture where cybersecurity matters.
- Implement and support day-to-day security awareness initiatives: from a phishing test to a multiday event or a training for executives.
- Design and create engaging material to make our message stick: from catchy posters to challenging games.
- Spot up and coming trends in Cyberculture, including topics and solutions.
- Raising the awareness of staff or management on cyber threat through classic or innovative awareness initiatives
We work both for very large and very small organizations that all have one thing in common: a keen interest in making significant progress in their protection against current and emerging cyber threats.
- Are you eligible for NATO CLEARANCE?
- Experience in Communication, Marketing or Sales, or in any other position that you believe has equipped you with the skills, the mindset and the knowledge to support our team
- Bachelor or a Master’s degree, your education is not required to be in IT or technology, however you should have some affinity with technology
- Strong affinity with the cyber security field
- Used to operating with a great deal of autonomy, but also appreciate the value of team work
- A “people person”: a good communicator and concerned about your co-workers
- Proven project management skills
- Results-oriented and able to deliver within preset deadlines. You value quality and client satisfaction above all, and appreciate the value of outstanding deliverables
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc)
- An entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years
- Our commitment to coach and counsel you and help you grow; each employee receives a personal coach within the team, whose role is to ensure your well-being and helps you grow in your career!
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Flex Reward Plan
- 32 holidays
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU!