Business Process Engineer
Are you already experienced in the project management and process implementation world? You want to become part of an amazing expanding international company? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
WHO ARE WE?
NVISO is a pure-play European cyber-security consulting firm: our team is composed of security professionals who each have their specific field of expertise, ranging from Security Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Awareness, Cyber Architecture and Penetration Testing, to Threat Hunting & Incident Response. This fantastic blend of skills enables us to help organizations prevent, detect and respond to complex security challenges.
NVISO has a very strong reputation in cyber security: through our active investment in Research & Development and partnerships with top universities we are investigating emerging threats and trends, refining our techniques and developing innovative products that make NVISO a unique player in the market. Our experts are the largest providers of cyber security SANS trainings, world-wide. We are expanding fast, with clients in 16 countries, and offices in Brussels, Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna and Athens.
Our organization is built on values: ‘Pride in What We Do’, ‘Breaking Barriers’, ‘We Care’ and ‘No BS’. These neatly tie into our mission to be an innovative, trusted and respected security partner for our clients; and to be a great place to work where professionals are given ample opportunity to create, to excel individually and as a team; and grow and develop their talent. We are looking for new colleagues who are as enthusiastic about these values as we are! So come and join us!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You have a strong interest in process optimization, project management and automation and believe the following applies to you?
As a Business Process Engineer you will
- Design & implement solutions supporting our internal processes;
- Integrate existing tools with each other and help set up new tools;
- Use low-code automation solutions such as Power Automate to implement efficiency improvements;
- Build business-focused reports with Power BI based on different data sources;
- Maintain and improve existing implementations;
- Provide qualitative assistance to employees and internal clients regarding new or existing implementations.
- Experienced profile with 2 to 5 years of experience;
- Familiar with low-code development;
- Experience with designing solutions out of business needs;
- Knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Dataverse);
- Experience with integrations (APIs, data parsing, database management, ...);
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical mindset and communication skills;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Openness to change and innovation; curious and interested by nature, and willing and able to learn;
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team; able to ensure that deadlines are met, that projects of varying length are completed on time and adhere to high quality standards.
- Knowledge of Atlassian (Jira / Confluence);
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales CRM or another model-driven application;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Suite (SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure Active Directory);
- Experience with helpdesk support.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At NVISO, we care. We are committed to offering you a highly competitive remuneration package including financial and non-financial components:
- A competitive salary incl. group bonus and performance bonus;
- An attractive training budget of 10.000 EUR and 10 additional man days to attend trainings rolling over 2 years;
- Working and learning from the best people in the European cyber security industry. We have multiple SANS Instructors working at NVISO, our staff has presented at popular hacking conferences (BlackHat, BruCON, OWASP, etc) and all of our technical staff can acquire deep technical security certifications (GSE, GXPN, GREM, GCFA, OSCP, etc);
- Fast-growing, international, entrepreneurial and agile company, where you will be stimulated and supported in driving new initiatives (either through internal innovation or by improving our service offering), without losing sight of having fun!
- Regular team-building and fun events with legendary off-site events once a year. The location of the next team building is one of the most closely guarded secrets at NVISO… We can however disclose that we’ve visited Lisbon, Dubai and Malta over the past few years;
- Tailored coaching concepts;
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities.
- Flex Reward Plan;
- Company car plus fuel card;
- 32 holidays.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION: HERE
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!